January 30, 2011

As a friend of mine would say - I'm a Slacker!

HOLY COW - It's been over a week since I did a blog post! Sorry readers... I've been extremely tired and making decisions.

Well, trying to make decisions.  I haven't completely made up my mind  yet - but I am going to have to do it soon. *sigh* I really really don't want to....*insert tantrum here*  I am not the best with change being forced upon me.  If it's up to me and in my own time - then I can handle it no problem.  But if it's "you have to or bad things will happen" type of change, then I get ornery....-er... than usual.  No, I won't say what it is yet. Once the decision is made, then I'll spill it. 

As for the tired - I'm starting to think something is really wrong with me.   I can't do anything without being exhausted. I was asleep before midnight last night, didn't crawl out of bed until 11 and by 12:30 I was tired and dizzy.  Just enough time to make coffee and breakfast. Which was very good.   And the pain - it's getting so bad that I can't sit for more than an hour or two without my hips killing me.  and it's the back of my hips, not the sides.  I thought it was my gluteus maximus that hurt - but it's not. I looked it up. LOL

Hopefully the doctor can figure out what's going on soon, so we can make it stop.  I don't want to end up on disability waiting for it to get better.  and what if it doesn't get better - what am I going to do then???

Guess I'm feeling whiny today - oh, well.  You guys can deal with it.   Maybe the next post will be better.

___________
Change is inevitable - how you deal with it defines you

No comments:

Post a Comment