January 8, 2011

Craziness

And not mine!

I have to wonder what is wrong with this world.  It's supposed to be getting more tolerant and more peaceful.  People are supposed to be getting along, aren't they?

Well, based on the stuff in the news these days - it's not happening.  People are blowing themselves and others up in the middle east.  Others are chanting that the US President is not a citizen while the house is in session.  And now a judge is dead, and a senator is shot in the head - and last I heard she is fighting for her life.

What is wrong with people?  Do they really think that killing someone is the answer?  It won't stop the ideas - if anything, it will get the ideas out there even more, because now we're all going to read about her ideas. 
They shot JFK, Martin Luther King and John Lennon.  Those ideas did not stop either. 

*sigh*  If I had one wish - it would not be for world peace.  It would be for World understanding - where you can have an opinion and not get shot for it.  And money would not influence whether you got what you need or not - like health care, shelter, food. Ah, I'm melancholy tonight.  I just want there to be less selfishness in the world - less fear mongering and more truth.

___
The truth is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment