Cooperative Video games....Good in theory - in practice.... not so much.
The Husband picked up Little Big Planet 2 the other day as the other half of his Christmas present. (I gave him a gift card.) Having fun with the Sack Thing in public! HA! I can say that and it's not dirty....LOL
I had a totally different line in there, but apparently it was too close to the title of the Husbands blog post about fun and sacks, so he made me change it. (okay, it was close.. but still...)
http://ramblingsfromthegreatwhitenorth.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/the-most-fun-you-can-have-with-your-sackboy/
The first one was fun - I remember trying to find it everywhere! It was one of the hardest games to find at that time. I managed to find it at The Source. I was quite shocked when I saw it there. I didn't think they even had video games, but so far I've managed to find two hard to find games there. That's my first stop now if I can't find a game.
Anyway - the first one was great, and this one looks to be too. If we survive the multi-player part.
The Boy is a gamer, so he just goes zipping through. Then there's the Husband - gotta get the stuff first!!! And finally - there's me... take my time and figure it out. When all three of us play at the same time... it gets interesting. You've heard the curse "May you live in interesting times?" yeah... well.....
It's a smash of "hey, let go... come back.. fine, let me die then... LET GO...Stop DOING THAT... HEY! That was mine....you missed one... I thought we were getting the stuff?? COME BACK!!. where are you going??? STOP GRABBING ME who pushed me off the cliff??... LET GO OF ME!" etc etc. It's almost a race to see who gets mad and quits first. *sigh* I just wish we could all play nice together, but I don't know if it's ever going to happen.
I'm also a vocal player - I yap and talk. The other two - not so much. So, to them I've been "whining" for the entire time. Not really. It's just a running commentary - but they don't quite get that. Ah, well. It'll be fun until someone starts crying....loses their mind... or their temper.... or the cops show up cause one of us made the other eat the controller.
So in a nutshell - Little Big Planet 2 looks to be a lot of fun... and some of you might even like playing the Multi-Player!
_______
To Explore strange, new worlds...
Ahhhahaha!! I love the commentary Trace.
ReplyDelete