February 10, 2011

Not a slacker.... just exhausted, and sad...and have to let it out... Sorry readers.

Well...the decision has been made.

We're moving. 

I absolutely hate the thought of it. I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!  But I don't have a choice.  I can't afford my gorgeous house any more.  I don't think it's completely sunk in yet - it will when I have to sign the papers and it's done.    That night - I'm going to cry like a baby.   I'm so freaking stressed out right now - I have a headache all the time.

I want to stay here and be happy for a while, but I'm not allowed to have that. 

I've realized that every time I start to get content - something happens.  Either I get sick, the husband loses his job, my mother dies....something.  It's about every 3 years or so that it happens, and I'm heartily tired of it.  I don't want drama - I want a quiet life.  Why can't I have it?  what have I done that's soooo wrong that I can't be happy for a while? 

Well...that's it for now.  My tummy hurts and I need to sleep.

_____
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment