Sorry folks - guess I needed to get that out. I do feel better about selling the house...somewhat. I still really don't want to, but I know I have to. And since I've always been good at doing what needs to be done, it'll be done.
We had an open house today - and I think it went well. I had done a lovely little write up about the house, and it fit on one page. I had stapled it to the listing provided by the realtor - there were about 15 of them, I guess. Anyway- they're all gone. I think tomorrow is the last day of showings...oh, I hope so. I'm tired of not being at "home". I'll be very glad when its done.
My poor kitties - we had to take them out of the house today because of all the people trooping through. We took them to the BIL's house, and they spent the entire time hiding behind his couch. I was shocked - the SIL was able to catch the fraidy cat quickly - we didn't have to chase her around the house! Luckily - I'm already forgiven. I've got a fuzzy black one on my computer desk, and miss fraidy is not too far away.
Please - oh please - let someone want to buy this house! I guess I'll find out on Tuesday.
I hope my next posts are a little more up beat.
____
Home is where the heart is.
No comments:
Post a Comment