December 10, 2010

Whiffenpoofs! and hair stylists.....

I just watched the first episode of "The Sing-off" from my PVR.  Quite entertaining :)  Of course, once they said the name of the group from Yale - the WhiffenPoofs, I couldn't stop laughing. 

Whiffenpoofs...it's even fun to write!    I'll be chuckling about that for a few hours... I'm childish that way.  The Husband just shakes his head at me - but he loves me anyway.

Speaking of - I must say, I LOVE my stylist.  She's the best - I just go in and give her a general idea of what I want, and it always comes out PERFECT.  Today, I went in and said "I'd like some gold and red highlights, and a trim to neaten it up".  I now have gorgeous hair!

Tomorrow, I will get nothing but compliments on my hair at the staff Christmas party. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the stylist can come up with a custom 'Do for you called the Whiffenpoof? I bad beehive with '80's bangs?

    ReplyDelete