December 12, 2010

My poor Husband....

He's got a blog too - and he's as new at this as I am.  He just got rid of the "trash" - or so he thought.  All of his posts - GONE.  Luckily - it was only a few posts, but still... all that work, GONE.    I feel so bad for him.. for the most part.  There is one teeny tiny piece of me that feels a little vindicated- I don't "permanently" delete ANYTHING - and for that exact reason.  It's a small bone of contention between us - he's a tosser and I'm a holder. 

He had some pretty funny stuff on there too! 
One was titled "Under the heading of EEEEWWWWW" ...
"We decided to get rid of our fish tank…which became my main task for today.  So…after draining all the water, getting rid of all the fish toys, getting rid of all the colorful gravelish stuff on the bottom (which smelled suspiciously like Lockport…probably have to be a Manitoban to understand that one...." and then there was stuff about finding a fish that had escaped out the back of the tank and was on the floor and had been for a while - and then something about humming "Born Free".  He thought it was trash until he picked it up and it was looking at him. Since he's really bad with dead things, he dropped it and is pretty sure he didn't scream - but he was glad there weren't witnesses.:)  Oh, was it funny.   Even the shot he took at me - was it from the last time I got fish, and missed when I put them in the tank? Which is actually more plausible than you would imagine....
 
Ah, well.  I'm sure he's going to have some great stuff again on there - he's a pretty funny guy.  And he's more articulate than me - I just ramble on and hope people will read. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment