December 20, 2010

Transit... good and bad

Most of the time, I love the transit in my city.  It's usually on time, and not too crowded.  yes, the drivers drive like the 2 tonne bus is a compact car - and the passengers get tossed around as they stomp on the gas and brakes, but it's still not too bad.

Then there's today.  I'm standing across the street, and I see my bus- early. "Great, I missed it" I think to myself... but wait!  the traffic is slow, and many people are getting on... and the light is about to turn yellow.  Good... I'll be able to get on and get home without freezing.   Then... the driver looks over at me waving to get their attention...and floors it through the yellow light. 

Are you freaking kidding me????? 

They're early to start with and they run the yellow?  Normally - it's not a big deal. But this time - I know darn well they were being a jerk.   The Husband thinks I'm being dramatic and whiny, but I don't care.  I'm PISSED!   I had to stand outside in the cold and wind for 20 minutes waiting for the next one.  That's soooo not fun.   I still have a chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment