The first best present I got for Christmas was the news that my fathers PSA was below 1.0.
The second best present I got for Christmas was that K was deemed to be cancer free.
The third best present I got was that HRB's mother was alive after her aneurysm burst.
Now for the goodies....
My father called on Christmas morning and asked if the haul was good - I replied that I wasn't sure, I was still inspecting the loot! :)
I got just about everything on my list - and I'm so lame the whole list was small appliances. :P
I needed a new coffee grinder because the one I had was 10 years old and the blades were dull - it took forever to grind the coffee and it sounded like a plane taking off! The new one is hands free - put in beans, press start and when it starts - VOILA! ground coffee! :)
A new blender was requested. The one I had was also 10 years old and smelled like it. EEEEWWWWW! The new one is glass - so care will be required! I haven't figured out how to lock the top into the base - but I'll read the booklet and see if it even does lock in.
Finally - I asked for a griddle. Nothing irritates me more than trying to fry more than 2 eggs and not being able to because I don't have the room in the frying pan - and the big one is a little warped so that the eggs run together. The griddle I got looks like it will fry a package of bacon at once it's got so much room. If I remember - I'll let you know the next time I fry bacon! LOL
My family can be a little late - so my brother and sister missed the mailing deadline. I should have an update about what they sent by Ukrainian Christmas. (not that I really care - I'm glad everyone is well and they are happy. I just like razzing them...which I have been)
The boy and I gave the Husband a gift card to Best Buy and the full version of DragonAge. Husband was quite happy with both items - he's got DragonAge installed and is playing already.
The Husband and I gave the boy a gift card to Best buy and an Ocarina. Was he ever happy - there had almost been WW3 here because I wouldn't order the Ocarina before Christmas. Hey - the Boy is 17 and the butting of heads is a normal thing. *sigh* Teenager for sale! Any takers???
Tomorrow, or in a few days if I get busy, I should have a long and whiny post about how absolutely sucky 2010 was. In other words - a 2010 retrospective!
No comments:
Post a Comment