February 5, 2012

Superbowl XLVI

We just came home from watching the superbowl with family.  we're a weird bunch - forget chicken wings and chips and dip. We had a chicken, mashed potatoes, etc.  Very good! :)

Anyway - while not the most exciting game ever, the ending was nice and dramatic.  I love the last minute hail mary, no matter how it comes out.

Brady did not have the greatest game - a bad grounding penalty to start the game, and then an interception.   I have to wonder if that shoulder did play a part in the second half.

Eli Manning has struck again!  In 2007, the Giants beat New England, who were unbeaten until the SuperBowl game.

About half way through the game the Husband said "This is looking like the game from 2007" - pretty prophetic words, don't you think?


Sooooo sorry to the evil one - I was hoping your team would win for you this time.  I hope your blood pressure didn't go up too high and you don't have too many more grey hairs.

that's it for me - no deep analysis of the game.

__________
$375 to PARK for the Super Bowl????

No comments:

Post a Comment