February 1, 2012

I'm back!!!!

Hidely Ho blog readers! :)
all two of you.... 

It's been a long, long road for me to get here.   Luckily - you don't have to read a long, long blog post about it. I'll give the short version.

Last time I was here, we were moving.  The move was uneventful, and fast!  They had us moved in about 4 hours, and we had most of the place unpacked that night.   We're efficient and hate having boxes around.

Our little home is now nice and cozy.  While I wish we had more storage space, we're going to remedy that a little bit with some shelves.  


Since our move, I've gone on anti-depressants, the husband has gotten a job and the boy is looking.  The boy tried cooking school, but it just wasn't for him. He's more of a hobby cooker. He'll get a job for now, and probably go back to school in September.  But if he gets a good job, he may delay it a year.  That's up to him.

I'm on a much more even keel these days, and I'm hoping to blog more often.   I find it very therapeutic, even though I'm whiny :)

_____
it's CRAZY not to talk about Mental Illness....

No comments:

Post a Comment