February 8, 2012

Avenue Q - after the show

We went to see Avenue Q on Saturday.

I read the ticket, and it said something about Full Puppet Nudity.  For sure, that was in there! LOL

I was one of the most entertaining plays I've ever seen!  I wasn't 100% sure what to expect, but I had a pretty good idea. I'd heard the soundtrack before, but hadn't seen the play itself.

I took the boy and the husband.  You could hear us laughing throughout the theatre.

Before the play started, we went to where we wanted to sit.  Since we were on the end of the row, we didn't want to sit down yet.  I found some metal steps that lead to a catwalk, but the catwalk wasn't being used.  Nice place to wait - except that everyone thought I was an usher!

I should have had a contact high too - I'd bet that 1/2 of the theatre was stoned!   You could smell it throughout the whole theatre - a lovely waft of pot.

Made for an fun afternoon. :)


_________
The internet is for .......






No comments:

Post a Comment