Nothing much to report.
I spoke with the dietitian and the therapist at the bariatric program.
The dietitian gave me a calorie range, and yep - it's supposed to be closer to 1500 a day. *breathes into paper bag* I'll try.
the therapist was really nice, and helped me talk through my worries about gaining the weight back, and the pressure I feel to lose more. I hope I can get over this - it's not healthy at all.
No weight change - as expected. I think I'm almost where I'll stay - but everyone in my group keeps saying "but you gain back 10-15 lbs after 2 years" - and that is freaking me out!
Highest Weight 338 lbs (best estimate)
Referral Weight 322
Program Start 311
Surgery Weight 272
Current Weight 177
change from last: 0
Measurements:
Hips: 42
Waist: 34-35
Bust: 39 (bye bye boobs. sigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment