I've upped my calories, and seem to be losing weight again. I tell ya, seeing the "1500" calorie mark makes me nervous, every single time. After being fat since I was 12, and HUGE since I was 17, I'm so used to restricting calories that it's second nature (when I'm dieting).
Changing the mindset from "fat" brain to "skinny" brain is really, really, really hard. Not being able to eat wheat helps - no donuts, no cake, nothing really sweet - it causes a huge stomach ache. It's not worth it!
I also find I don't crave anything any more, along with not getting hungry. I know that will change as time goes on - and I'm okay with that.
I allow myself to eat whatever I want, but in a tiny portion. It works well.
I still use a small plate and fork, and try to wait 30 seconds between bites. Sometimes I still eat fast, but my stomach lets me know that it's NOT COOL and I slow down.
Other than that, not much to report.
Highest Weight 338 lbs (best estimate)
Referral Weight 322
Program Start 311
Surgery Weight 272
Current Weight 174.4
change from last: -2.6
Measurements:
Hips: 42
Waist: 34-35
Bust: 39 (bye bye boobs. sigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment