August 28, 2019

Aug 28, 2019 - 21 months post Gastric Bypass

Really not much to report. 
Still don't feel hungry, weight appears to have stabilized *sigh*  I was hoping for a few more, but it is what it is. I was trying to up my calories to above 1500 a day - but I just can't.  It's too much - I feel sick when I do it.  

Working on getting in resistance training - we'll see how that goes.  


Highest Weight  338 lbs (best estimate)
Referral Weight  322
Program Start    311
Surgery Weight  272
Current Weight  174.4


change from last: 0
total weight lost:  163ish lbs from highest weight.  I KNOW I should be ecstatic, but... *sigh* fat brain is still in gear.  Working hard to fight it.
In my support group, they say that EVERYONE gains about 10% of the lost weight back after about 2 years due to rebound. I think I'll lose my mind if that happens.  We'll see.

Measurements:
Hips: 42
Waist: 34-35
Bust: 39 

No comments:

Post a Comment