February 25, 2019

Feb 22, 2019 - 15 Months post gastric bypass

Not too much to report.
Still having a lot of issues with calories - as in getting enough. When I hit 1000, I start to panic a bit. I'm so terrified of gaining weight back, I'm not eating enough. I'm going to have to talk to the dietitian and therapist at the clinic, I think.  I know I should be closer to 1600 a day, and getting to 1200 is a struggle.

Wheat and wheat products continue to be an issue.  I cannot eat them without pain, so I'm avoiding them for the most part. Made the mistake of having a few timbits today - I still feel nauseated.

Highest Weight  338 lbs (best estimate)
Referral Weight  322
Program Start    311
Surgery Weight  272
Current Weight  177


change from last: -.8

I've lost over 160lbs, and I still feel "pressure" to lose more.  Why is this???

Measurements:
Hips: 42
Waist: 34-35
Bust: 39 (bye bye boobs. sigh)


No comments:

Post a Comment