May 22, 2018

Musings and observations

Well, I just realized that all this rambling was set to private.  Now it's out there for whoever cares...which is about 3 people.  It's all good - read away, and shake your head :P

I was reading back through my older posts, and realized that I had said in 2011 that every three years, just as I get content, something happens....

Well, in 2014 my husband had a stroke, and we had to suddenly move from the townhouse to an apartment.  Then in 2017, my son ended up disabled from his headaches.  Luckily - he had good insurance, and won't be in financial hardship.

Damn... It's like I'm stuck in a loop of every 3 years, shit hits the fan.  I guess I've got 2 years before it all goes to hell again - hopefully I can ward it off this time!  I'll survive it, no matter what - it's what I do.

I've decided to post this all outside of the gastric bypass stuff, because I want to try to keep them easy to find.  So, if you're looking for a weight update, you'll see that in it's own post :)

My Tabby cat is still holding on - over 6 years since she was exposed to mould in the townhouse and almost died, she's doing well.  Her lungs are scarred, and she does have minor breathing issues - but we're managing it with an inhaler and antibiotics as needed.  I've sent an invoice to the coop for her vet bills, but they've ignored me.  I will be sending a second request, then looking into small claims court. We'll see what happens.

My sister has published a book - find her here:

 D.P. Pendragon


--------------------
don't write for others, write for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment