April 18, 2018

20 weeks post gastric bypass

I'm still frustrated, but at least I've lost a little bit. I've been working hard to ensure I get over 1000 calories, and closer to 1200 a day.  It's really hard to do!  The mindset is something I have to work on, but I'll get there eventually.

I've covered the window on the scale so that even if I do step on more than once a week, I can't see it.
I've been bloating like crazy lately, and I'm 99% sure that it's because my uterus is all fucked up (NOT CANCER) and sending out hormonal weirdness.   8 weeks and one day until it's GONE!


My phenomenal luck kicked in with that.  I got a call that they had a cancellation, and could get me in early... on the 30th of April. I'd already booked a small trip to Calgary, and since I'm not in agony - I said no. *sigh*


High Weight       338 lbs (best estimate)
Program Start     311
Surgery Weight  272
Current Weight  220 lbs



change from last month: -8 

Measurements:
Hips: 47
Waist: 38
Bust: 43

so, a little bit of a drop.  Slow and steady is supposed to be better, but I want it to HURRY UP! lol


small note: I'm in "regular" sizes now - I just bought XL sized pants at Giant Tiger. :O  only $7 for a pair of pants? Unheard of! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment