March 21, 2018

16 weeks post gastric bypass

Weight loss was going great, then I stalled.  It's so frustrating, and disheartening when you're eating 1000 calories a day, and you don't lose any weight.  It's crap, and it freaks me out.
I know it's normal to stall, it happens to everyone, but after more than 30 years of dieting and it just not working for whatever reason - you start getting the thoughts
"why did I even bother doing this? what a waste, it didn't work" and similar

I will keep on keeping on, because I don't have a choice, but I may just stay off the scale for a while.



High Weight       338 lbs (best estimate)
Program Start     311
Surgery Weight  272
Current Weight  228 lbs



change from last month: -8 

Measurements:
Hips: 47
Waist: 39
Bust: 43

So, I'm still losing inches, which is good.  Down 110 from estimated highest is amazing.


I'm into size 16 pants from Penningtons. WOOT WOOT!  



3 month follow up went well- all blood values are great!  Iron is 137 (whew) .  I finally see the bariatric counsellor on the 26th for help with the OMG 1000 calories I'm such a pig!

thanks to the hack and slash premier, my surgery has been bumped until June 14.  yay - 2 more weeks of pain! fucking bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment