May 30, 2018

24 weeks (6 Months) post gastric bypass

Oops...a little late this time.  I've been busy doing other crap, getting ready for surgery on the 14th of June.
As well, I wanted to see the surgeon for my 6 month appt, and that wasn't until the 28th of May.


High Weight       338 lbs (best estimate)
Program Start     311
Surgery Weight  272
Current Weight  210 lbs



change from last month: -10

Measurements:
Hips: 45
Waist: 38
Bust: 43

So, weight is still going down at a decent pace.  Surgeon was happy with it, and I'm officially down 100lbs from my program starting point. I'm hoping for another 30-40lbs lost. We'll see what happens - I know the loss will slow down now.  Honestly, as long as I'm in "one-derland" I'll be okay.

I've put the scale away - I was obsessing over the damn thing.  I will weigh in the day of my surgery, just so I can see the difference.  

I've really noticed my uterus lately - I can't lift my legs while seated, it hurts. my waist measurement is the same - I'm thinking because my uterus is so high/big. I'll find out in just over two weeks!

Pre assessment clinic is on June 1st. It's a good thing I don't work - when they called me, we had booked the 4th, but someone wrote the 1st.  They called me today to see if I could come on the 1st. Luckily - nothing was on that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment