was still busy with other life crap, but at least I remember somewhat near the date
High Weight 338 lbs (best estimate)
Program Start 311
Surgery Weight 272
Current Weight 199 lbs WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ONE-DERLAND!
change from last month: -11
Measurements: (didn't do them because of surgery)
So, weight is still coming off. It seems very very slow to me, but clearly it's not. I'm down 73lbs since surgery, over 110 since I started this process, and while I expect the loss to slow - I'm hoping to make it to about 175. I know that's still a bit "heavy" according to the BMI sites, but I'm not a small framed woman. We'll see - maybe I'll make it there by "not eating much"
I still scratch, claw and struggle to make it to 1200 calories a day. I know that's the minimum I'm supposed to have, but it's really hard to do. I get "help" by drinking coffee with flavoured cream - it gives me a few calories. Even though they're pretty much empty ones. I just can't fit much into my stomach, and I'm okay with that. I don't want to ever go back to eating large amounts and being heavy.
So many people in my support group are struggling. They say their sugar cravings are out of control, and they can't help binge eating.... but won't get any counselling for the reasons behind the comfort eating. You HAVE to deal with the demons to make them stop sabotaging you. I don't say much because I just.... don't understand. I'm trying, I really am... but WHY would you do this surgery if you don't deal with the issues that got you there in the first place?
I was never much of a stress/emotional eater - I was just a mindless one. oh, I'm hungry - make enough food for two people and scarf it down as fast as I could. Since I can't do that now - I'm losing weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment