Wow. I'm down 14 lbs, and have lost 2 inches off my hips/waist.
High Weight 338 lbs (best estimate)
Program Start 311
Surgery Weight 272
Current Weight 258 lbs
Measurements
Hips 53'
Waist 44'
Bust 46' (no change...woot woot!)
I'm still working really really hard to get in 700-900 calories a day. Most days I wouldn't come close without a protein shake. I'm just not hungry, and even my thirst cues aren't very good. I make sure I get at least 4 cups of water/fluids in, but it should be closer to 8.
Only one episode of dumping syndrome so far - Bran Buds got me! weird, yes, but that's me lol
my clothes are certainly letting me know they're too big - but I'm not getting newish until they pretty much fall off of me :)
I've been very very lucky -no complications, no stomach issues, everything is sitting well - except coffee *sob* I'll try again next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment