January 24, 2018

8 weeks post gastric bypass

Weight loss is still continuing.  It's not as fast as I want, but it's still averaging about 10lbs a month, which is okay with me.

High Weight       338 lbs (best estimate)
Program Start     311
Surgery Weight  272
Current Weight  244 lbs



change from last post: -14

Measurements

Hips    49'
Waist  42'
Bust    44'



Still really struggling to hit 900 calories a day.  I hit 1000 once.  Honestly, this goes against everything I know about dieting and weight loss.  It was always "eat less, lower calories" - so it's a huge mindset shift.

No hunger whatsoever.  I feel a gurgle sometimes, but it's definitely no hunger.  

Not exercising yet - with my calories so low, it's just counterproductive.  Once I'm consistently above 1000, then I'll start more than just gentle walking

The bariatric chill is real! I go to bed, and my nose is ice cold. I'm actually under blankets now -I used to have just the sheet, maybe.

My old clothes started falling off of me, so I went shopping.  Penningtons had a 60% of the sale price event, so off I went.  I'm in a 1x/x.  I've not been this small since I was 16!!!  I'm thrilled, and knowing that I'll probably fit regular clothes soon ...is kinda scary.  Exciting, but scary!   



No comments:

Post a Comment