Still doing pretty good.
I want to murder my neighbours - they've put up Christmas decorations that flap in the wind - which means they hit the metal railings on our balconies, and "BONNNNNGGGGGG" all fucking night long. Does no one have any common sense any more??
Weight today was 263. I'm down 9lbs since surgery. I know that's good, but I want it to be MORE dammit! lol
I'm down almost 50lbs since my first appt in July, which is pretty amazing. My weight then was 311.
I can't imagine in April when I'm down almost 100lbs from that 311 - it's going to be great! :D :D
Exercise is still very very light. I find that I'm dizzier than I expected, but I'll adjust and move on. it's not like exercise will do much right now - I'm averaging 700-800 calories a day, and that's only because I have a protein shake with 200 calories in it. This is normal, and I'll be able to up those calories in a couple of weeks.
What I wasn't expecting: wicked constipation! Get your fibre in somehow, folks! It'll save you grief in the long run!
No comments:
Post a Comment