I was right, the slating clerk did say she'd have a date for me.
She called me and let me know I was scheduled for Sept 11, 2013 and I had to be there for 8:30am
cool.
I called on the Friday before Labour Day to find out what else I needed, and got some information like where, when, what I needed, etc. I realized that I had forgotten to ask a few things, and left a message.
I got a call on the Tuesday after labour day telling me that the slating clerk I had been talking to was no longer there so they couldn't tell me much.
I spent Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday talking with three separate people, and finding out that paperwork was missing from my file and that I needed a CT before surgery.
They emailed me the paperwork, I filled it out and emailed it back. The CT that I was supposed to have, should have been done before I was even scheduled! They "fit me in" on Friday the 6th.
I could "hear" the contrast going through the IV - that was weird, for sure!
All finally got worked out, and I was set to go on Sept 11, 2013 at 9:00am. I had to be there at 7 (I could have waited until later)
No comments:
Post a Comment