So, It's been a while again :P
why? because I have had nothing to report.
I have no life really... I sit at home and try to do a few things, but usually end up sitting/lying on the couch waiting for the dizziness to pass.
But, I have a small update...
Aug 13th or so I called the slating office (these are the folks that schedule surgery). My message - hi, it's me again. Figured I do a monthly check-in and see what's up. or something similar to that
Well, they phoned back on Friday morning before 9am. I was not 100% awake, so I'm only going by what I remember.
I am pretty sure the clerk said that she was waiting for "the full slating to come in" and that she would be calling me next week to give me a date.
I'll let you know.


No comments:
Post a Comment