I just heard the news... They're saying that Osama Bin Laden is dead!
Is it true? Did they really kill him.... what does this mean now? Are they going to pull the troops out?
What about retaliation? ... do we have to worry about bombs dropping in the street?
I remember where I was when the towers fell... and how I felt... I don't know how I feel now. Other than relieved... and worried... and ...what now?
And... a small voice is asking....what if they're wrong?
>>
I'm writing this blog to document my feelings today.
All day long, my legs felt weak and shaky. I was a bit dizzy and loopy too... usually happens when something big is going to happen. I usually don't know what or when, or even realize that there is anything going to happen until it does.
Well... Something BIG happened. Hmm... what does it mean? I don't know.. but I wanted to write it down.
>>
WOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment