and if you know me, it's not completely unexpected. LOL
We still have the rental unit, but we have to wait for the previous occupant to vacate. Now, she was supposed to be out April 1st, but when maintenance went in to do the "move out" walk through a few days after April 1, all her stuff was still there! Her phone is disconnected, she's not responding to any letters in the mailbox and they can't catch her at "home". So, I'm not sure what's going to happen with her, but our move in date is still the middle of May.
The husband has an interview on Monday - cross your fingers! :)
Had a doctor appointment for my ears - and had a test that I NEVER want to do again, EVER. Horrible horrible test - they put water in your ears and see how dizzy you get, and how your eyes move (you've got a camera over one eye). I find out results some time in the next week or so, I guess. I also have to have a CT scan on my right ear. We'll see if there's anything there. Based on what the resident said, I'm not going to hold my breath on it being inner ear, but I'll wait for the test results. I'll be shocked if something comes of this - nothing else has picked anything up.
____________
You spin me right round, baby, right round......
No comments:
Post a Comment