WOOHOO!
Just had to get that out there. I confirmed it yesterday - I did get the unit that I wanted in the area I wanted. :)
We move in sometime in early May, and then I get to buy a new washer and dryer. :O We weren't expecting to have to do so - but that's okay. I love shopping for appliances. :)
Heck, I love shopping....
I'm finally getting smart about clothes though - even if it's gorgeous, if I'm not going to wear it, I don't buy it. I did get a couple of new work tops today, though. I haven't bought anything for a while, and I'm purging my closet. If I haven't worn it for a long time - out it goes! That will be a good thing - I've got stuff that I haven't worn in over a year in there!!!!!
I'm glad things are coming together... it's about time for good things.
______________
It's not shopping...it's retail therapy!
No comments:
Post a Comment