Stupid re-insurance company. *sigh* Underwriters like that give us normal insurance people a bad name! However, it's actually a good thing! The house appraised at a LOT less than we offered - we dodged a bullet, I think.
So, we're going with plan B. Good thing we didn't burn any bridges!
The place we're renting is nice, takes pets, will have a (small) back yard and has laundry in the suite. The price is perfect.....annnndddd.. it's in the same area I'm in now.
I'm content.
It will work very nicely until every thing else falls into place.
The Husband has officially been accepted into school, and the Boy will be official in the middle of April.
Good things are starting to happen.
Thank you for your good thoughts. Maybe now, I can blog about all the rest of my life... not that it's any more interesting. LOL
__________
Good things come to those who wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment