March 26, 2011

Go Flames GO...or at least, beat the Oilers???

Please win.... Do NOT lose to the Oilers... please?

I'm so not a sports person - or I would have all sorts of stats and playoff hopes information.  All I know is this - if they lose to Edmonton, even if they make it to the playoffs -they're DONE! 

Edmonton is in the basement again this year - so there's nothing for them to play for but ruining Calgary's playoff hopes.  Which they are well on their way to doing right now.  It's 3-1 after the second period -- for Edmonton. *sigh*

But if Calgary had started playing hockey in October and not January, they wouldn't be in this position. 

I really hope Calgary makes the playoffs, but they need some help.   Well...winning a few games would be good too!  That three game losing streak pretty much killed the hopes of the playoffs. 

Anyway - enough rambling.  I just realized - this is a fluff post! YAY!

____________
Hockey is in our roots

No comments:

Post a Comment