May 2, 2011

Canada Votes

I'm watching the election results, and everyone is shocked that the NDP is making a surge.

I'm not. 

Canada is PISSED at the Liberals and the Bloc, and we're showing it in our voting. 

Of course - it doesn't matter.  I feel that all politicians are liars and crooks.  Until one actually tells the whole truth, it's always a choice of the lesser of all evils. 

We'll see what Harper does in the future for people like me - middle income, not poor but not rich.  Ha, who am I kidding - I'll be paying more taxes and fees. *sigh*

I hope Harper gets the majority - it would make getting things done so much easier.  Having an NDP opposition with a minority government will not be pretty.  And nothing will get done. 

and that's all the political stuff I have in my brain.

_______
Eeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment