August 21, 2018

9 months post gastric bypass

Yay, on time this month lol

Looks like my stall is breaking, :D  
I've been trying to up my calories again, to 1300ish.  It's really tough to do when sugar, flour and fat all make me feel ill!  It seems like that's what I needed to do though - did that, and some weight started to come off again.

I'm officially in a large in clothing. I also fit my butt into a size 14 pair of jeans.  They looked terrible, but they fit lol  they were low rise, which I can't stand.



High Weight       338 lbs (best estimate)
Program Start     311
Surgery Weight  272
Current Weight  191


change from last month: 6.6

I'm down 120 lbs from the program start.  wow.  this body dysmorphia is a true thing -  I still see the "fat" me.


Measurements:
Hips: 43
Waist: 35
Bust: 40

Still losing boobs, but I'll survive.  I am starting to save up for plastics to remove skin, and maybe I'll see about getting my boobs fixed from that botched reduction 25 years ago. who knows, maybe I can get it covered lol (ya, doubtful)  Found a bra that fits - it's called the Genie Bra. It's like a sports bra, but isn't skin tight.  Until I'm done, and get a proper fitting, they'll work just fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment