December 28, 2018

Bah, fucking humbug

Oh, what a horrible few days it's been.

First, my sister was deliberately excluded from Christmas dinner with the family.  now, they had a good reason, and I actually agree with it, however - they DIDN'T TELL HER!  They just decided what was best for her, and assumed she'd understand.

She kinda did, I didn't. I was LIVID.  I also posted on FB, and they finally explained the situation.  What a bunch of assholes.

They decided, because it was a big crowd and they had a big dog, that my sister wouldn't be comfortable.  They were right. However, instead of telling her before the fact, they just...excluded her.
after what they did at my dad's celebration of life, I was furious.

Of course, little miss bitch went off on me - because I didn't have all the facts.  She's determined that she's right, and I'm wrong, and then tried to make me feel guilty for not living in the same city.
The only reason I moved was because I knew my dad would take care of my sister.  Now that he's gone, I fully expect these assholes to slowly cut her out.

To keep the peace (for sisters sake) I did apologize, but they're still in the wrong for how they did it.

-----------------------------

Then, yesterday, I had to say goodbye to my Botika.  She was a mess, and the vet said that her mind was gone - her body just hadn't realized it yet.  so, I'm dealing with a third loss in 4 months.  my Tabby cat, my dad, my Botika.  1/3 of my family, gone.
and while I'm doing that, is when little miss bitch messaged me.  I told her I'd answer after I said goodbye to my Botika.  What does she come back with? "donno who or what that is, but I'm sorry for your loss". Little cunt.  I'm pretty much done with her.  I'll be nice when I see them (If I ever do again), but I've lost all respect for her.  And she's in social work. oy.

I love you, my monster.  Wait for me at Rainbow Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment