October 19, 2018

11 months post gastric bypass

Well, it's looking more and more like I'm done with the weight loss.  *sigh*  could I lose more? possibly. 


I saw the surgeon today, and he's really happy with where I'm at.  I'M not, but hey - what can you do? lol   he told me something that I didn't think about - that when you're overweight, your body makes your bones and muscles stronger/heavier than a "normal" person.  he put it "it's like using rebar instead of 2x4" and of course, weighs so much more.   which makes the BMI useless - so I can stop looking at it and going "I"m still so BIG".

I finally found out my referral weight - 146.0 kg (322lbs)

Got a referral to plastics, and the appointment will be sometime in the new year.  I'm 99% sure nothing but the panni will be covered, so I will have to wait until I've got the money saved up for my arms.  the rest of me, I really don't care - but my arms are gross (and I'll end up with horrible rashes if I don't get the skin removed).


Highest Weight  338 lbs (best estimate)
Referral Weight  322
Program Start    311
Surgery Weight  272
Current Weight  187


change: 0 lbs

Total lost since referral: 135
Since program start:     124
from highest weight:     151  


Whoooo...when you put it like that, WOWZA!
Measurements:
Hips: 43
Waist: 35
Bust: 40


I'll still update monthly for a while, and see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment