Well, I've got about 36 hours to surgery, and I'm surprisingly calm right now.
Had my pre-op appointment today. Nothing I didn't expect - got the paperwork done, confirmed dates and times, got my last bit of bloodwork done. So, I go to the Victoria hospital at 7am on the 22nd, and surgery is at 9.
I told them about my SCDS, and they are going to try to get me a private room. Best part? I have insurance that will cover the cost! (woot woot!) I should be in about 24 hours, barring strange complications.
It's been a crazy ride...and crazy fast. 4 weeks from the go ahead to surgery.
I tell you - I'm pretty sick of boost lol It's pretty bland and causes wicked constipation! I've managed amazingly too - no food... except one shrimp. We were out for supper, and I grabbed one and popped it in. It was good...but I was pretty upset with myself when I realized what I had done. Luckily, it was just a steamed one - so I'm good.
No comments:
Post a Comment