Well, it's been awhile. Mainly because not much has changed since September.
Except - I'm on the way to gastric bypass. I've tried every diet out there, and as always - they stop working after about 15 to 20lbs. So, here we go. The last resort.
I had my first appointment on May 24, 2017 - which was basically orientation. It was 'here's what happens, here's how it works, here's what you need to do to get into the program, etc'. They gave us a paperwork package that had to be returned within 30 days.
I'm so ready for this - so I filled out the paperwork right away.
There is usually a 6 month delay from appt to surgery booking, but sometimes it can be done at 3 months. That will be me, if I can possibly do it.
I've already started exercising 30mins a day - which is a general walk right now.
I am taking VitD and B12, and multivitamins. I'll need to get calcium and iron, but that's after surgery.
My tough thing will be getting in the 6 cups of water, I think. I shall persevere :)
My first 4 hour appointment is July 17, 2017.
No comments:
Post a Comment