January 17, 2015

Happy New Year (yeah, I'm late :P)

It's the new year, and I did make it to the family gathering. :)

Vertigo is getting better.   Still can't drive, but I'm getting better at walking.  Discovered that walking without my stick is better than with.
So, I wobble like a drunkard now, with no indication that I'm not LOL


 Saw the surgeon yesterday, and he's okay with my progress.
There was someone else who had surgery the same day, and he's got NO SCDS symptoms left.  Has a few surgery related ones, but... *sigh*

My surgeon told me that my skull (temporal area) is extremely thin, and was full of holes. They made a "slurry" of bone dust and smoothed it over the holes (think frosting over a pitted cake) to see if it will help.

I start vestibular rehab in the next little while - just waiting for the referral process to complete.

That's really it until June, when I have a VEMP and hearing test.


No comments:

Post a Comment